Things to know.....
The 19-20 School Registration process will be online. You will not report to the Knight of Columbus Hall in the summer.
Things to do now...
1. Go online and register: www.ses44.net - under "Parent Resource" tab. Pull down "Parent Family Access" (first option). Enter your user ID and password. For help, you can either go to Northlawn Junior High or Administration Building (next to McDonald's) weekdays from 8AM - 3PM.
2. Make doctor, dentist, and eye doctor appointments now.
3. For all new preschoolers, kindergartners, and 1st graders, the school will need:
- Certified birth certificate
- Physical with lead screening results
- Immunization record
Dates to know...
Mon. June 3: Last Day of School for PreK with Graduation at 9:30 AM or 1:30 PM.
Tues. June 4th and Wed. June 5th: PreK parent/teacher conferences and PreK registration for the 19-20 school year.
Wed. June 5: Last Day of School for K/1 with an 11:30 AM dismissal
June and July: For all new preschool, kindergartners, and 1st graders, turn in physicals with lead screening results, Immunizations, Certified Birth Certificate, Eye Doctor results, and Dentist results to the Administration Building (next to McDonalds) or Northlawn.
August 1st: All registration materials, including payment of fees, should be completed. Kimes School office will be open from 8 AM - 4 PM to turn in medical requirements and/or birth certificates. School Board Policy 7:100 states: "The failure to comply with the above requirements by the first day of school of the current school will result in the student's exclusion from school until the required health forms are presented to the District."
August 5th: All requirements must be turned in so your child will be put on a class list for Backpack Night.
Mon. Aug. 19, 2019 - First Day of the 19-20 School Year